Friday 12 May 2017

Revenge of the Malakim

Revenge of the Malakim- Paul Harrison- 5*
Revenge of the Malakim by Paul Harrison
Oh boy! One of those books you pick up and can’t put down. Gruesome murders are occurring in the quiet seaside town of Bridlington. DI Will Scott and his team have their hands full. I always take to a book that has a strong lead and a character that you can relate to as they have a background as well as a job and Will Scott has this in spades. A man you could imagine as your neighbour, a thoroughly nice bloke but with enough guts and tenacity to see a job through to the end. There are some descriptive scenes but nothing that put me off my dinner.  A well thought out plot, excellent descriptions and wonderful characters. I look forward to more from WIll and the team. A thoroughly enjoyable read.

I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...