Wednesday 24 May 2017

Ward Zero by Linda Huber

Ward Zero- Linda Huber-4*

A story to capture your imagination. Sarah is expecting to go to the Yorkshire Dales on holiday with Mim. Frankie and her mother are going about their lives when Frankie’s grandmother has money taken whilst she is in hospital. Things take a turn for the worse when there is a murder. How are these linked and who is behind it and why? I love books where there is a strong lead and Sarah has this in spades. A determined character with a heart and more to her than just the main thread of the story. This is a very well told tale which I won and am very glad that I did! A highly enjoyable read.I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...