Tuesday 27 June 2017

NO EXIT a gripping thriller full of heart-stopping twists by [ADAMS, TAYLOR]


No Exit-Taylor Adams- 5** One of the best books I have ever read**********

You’re stuck in snow with strangers in a rest area when you think you saw a small hand appear from inside one of the vehicles in the car park but from behind bars within the car. That potentially means that someone with you has abducted a child. Darby finds herself wondering what to do. Has she imagined this? if not, then what? Wow! This book draws you in from the outset and keeps you there as Darby decides what her best plan of action is. I found myself holding my breath and wondering and waiting for the outcome. I felt nervous and found myself “there” as you do in a well written piece. I smiled and cried. A stunning, gripping thriller that would make an excellent film (even if I have to watch some of it from behind the sofa!) But don’t let this put you off- it’s just a few gory bits and “surprises”.  I won’t spoil anything but the ending blew me away. Stunning, simply stunning. One of the best books I have ever read.

I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...