Friday 26 January 2018



A Cold Cold heart- John Nichol- 5*

Oh Wow! Where do I start? What a ride! A book that draws you in from the word
go and doesn’t let go until the very end. I normally enjoy reading in small doses,
say over a coffee for 30 minutes or so. This one I couldn’t even get the coffee- I
really didn’t want to put it down . John has a talent, a really wonderful talent.
Characters that come to life and a storyline that takes you in it’s grip (every pun
intended- read it and you will know what I mean). A series of murders, a
background story of one of the main characters and a brilliant conclusion.
A crime book with a psychological twist. Dear John…. when is your next one
out please? A big 5* from me.

For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...