Sunday 22 December 2019

49196493. sx318

Muriels Bear- Kath Middleton-Crime/thriller short story

I picked this up as I saw a fellew blogger had put pen to paper (so to speak) I hadn;t realised what a talented writer Kath is and how many books she has penned.
Muriel has moved to sheltered accomodation for her own safety, something she has always been aware of as aged eight she was the only survivor of a house fire that killed the rest of her family. At the time the Red Cross have her a bear, Red Ted,  and she has kept him ever since. I won't say more about the plot as this is a novella other than to say I loved it . An old lady with her eye on the ball and Red Ted at her side. A perfect read for over a coffee (45mins or so) and a wonderful tale to make you smile.
(free on kindle unlimited)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...