The Dead Sister By Andrew Barratt- Crime

 

The Dead Sister By Andrew Barratt- Crime  

A family feud turns into something more- far more and three people are left in a quandary as to how to extricate themselves from the evidence. Evidence: a word a certain Eddie Collins loves. Not a thought, or a happenstance but pure solid evidence on which a case can be built. Eddie at the time is being questioned about why he doesn’t have a partner and replies, as only Eddie can. “ Next time I go to the supermarket I’ll go down the Woman aisle and find one”. This is what I love about Andy’s books- there are numerous stunning life observations (some even quite philosophical) that I reread and take a pause in a book I would otherwise race through and with a wonderful ending. It's clever (as always), it has humour (It's Eddie!) and it's brilliant (It’s written by Andy). Eddie Collins is a series but this one would probably stand alone but why miss out on the other 5* reads? 

-----------------


Comments