Sunday 21 April 2019



Chocolates by Eva:
This is the first time I have reviewed anything other than a book on here. I couldn't resist this as what goes better with books than a real homemade chocolate? Malin Bloom makes her own and they really are something special. I say this as a new lover of chocolate ( its's a long story) and have recently had my eyes opened to chocolate in several ways. These are not your everyday box of chocs. They are for that special gift or treat.. or maybe just for yourself to have and why not?

    

They arrived well packaged and come in a simple box with ribbon and gift tag. I liked the simplicity of the packaging as this is more about the contents and anything jazzy would take away from that.
The chocolates them selves are a perfect size. You may take a bite or two or just pop them in whole. For me I like to see what is in the middle! I tasted these blind ( not knowing the flavour) and each one was so smooth and chocolatey without being sickly or too rich. (the actual chocolates will of course come with a flavour guide)





As you can see from the pictures they come in various box sizes to suit every occasion. My favourite was the one with the white chocolate on the top as the filling was something else!



As you can see from the pictures they come in various box sizes to suit every occasion. My favourite was the one with the white chocolate on the top as the filling was something else!

Links: https://www.facebook.com/trufflesbyeva/?modal=admin_todo_tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...