Message Deleted by KL Slater



 Message Deleted by KL Slater- psychological thriller

Saffy and Poppy are sisters and quite close. A while ago something happened to Poppy that put Saffy in a complete tailspin and she lost custody of her son Fox who now lives with his father and his girlfriend. Saffy has always been close to Leona since growing up together. Saffy is at an interview when she gets a message from Leona asking for help but not to call or text, which then disappears from her screen, message deleted. Saffy dashes off to find the house empty . A short time later the police turn up at Saffy’s door saying Leona and her family have all gone missing, Saffy possibly being the last person to see them and is hence under suspicion. What on earth is going on and can Saffy still have some time with her son?

Oh wow! Once I started this I found myself racing through it- I was so keen to find out what was going on. Its cleverly written engaging the reader and occasional chapter take us back in time to the three main characters' lives (Saffy, Leona and Poppy). There are numerous twists and turns which put me on the edge of my seat. I liked Saffy and her loyalty to her friends and sister despite everything they had been through. A well thought out, very clever premise and one I thoroughly enjoyed.

For more reviews please follow me on Twitter (X) @nickisbookblog

----------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder Under The Mistletoe by Liz Fielding

All in Monte Carlo By Anna Shilling

The Bag of Secrets by Joy Ellis