Saturday 5 August 2017

Lie With Me


Lie with me- Sabine Durrent 4.5 *
I won’t give a synopsis as this has been done so many times for this book. Although as others have said this book has  rather a slow start, it does give you a good background to the main characters especially Paul the key one. Having just finished this I can only think “Wow”. I really didn’t see that coming. A very cleverly thought out plot with characters that come to life and then….I won’t give anything away but prepare to be blown away. I had my suspicions as to the protagonist- and was wrong to a degree (they assisted). But for the start I would have given this 5* and I can see why it was “the gripping Richard and Judy bestseller”. The truth always outs… or does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...