Sunday 22 April 2018




38618435


Flip Flops ,Fiesta and Flamenco - Donna Hepburn 5*
Abby has had enough. Enough of her ex-husband and his conniving girlfriend.
Enough of her two grown up sons who take her for granted, and enough of the
English weather. When her long time friend Lou offers her the chance to live in
Spain(which has always been her dream), it doesn't take her long to make her
decision. This is the story of the beginning of their adventures in Spain. Think
All creatures great and small meets El Dorado mixed with all the wonderful,
colourful cultures of the true Spain. I loved reading this. From animal antics to
conmen and larger than life characters whom we have all come across in one
form or another. It made me smile several times along the way (and sad at one
point too). When you come across Santos you can;t help but smile!  For anyone
who loves life, animals and a laugh then I think that this would be a wonderful
holiday read wherever you may be. Love, love , love it
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

Author Bio

I live in the North East of England with my partner and two beautiful boxer dogs; Floyd
and Freya.
From a very young age my head has always been full of stories and I’ve been wanting to
write a book since way back when, well forever really but finances (running my own
 business,) procrastinating, and self-doubt have conspired to hold me back.
Dithering about what to write was another stumbling block, my reading taste is so eclectic;
Vampires, Serial killers, Dystopia, Vikings, Witches, History, Travel, Autobiographies,
the only genres I don’t really read are Spy Fiction, Westerns or Chick Lit Comedy.
Oh, I know I’ll write a Chick Lit Comedy!
Anyway, I digress. After my Eureka moment I decided to scrap all my almost finished,
 half-finished, ten chapters, first page attempts, concentrating on actually finishing my
first novel.
Flip-Flops, Fiestas, and Flamenco is the first in a series of three novels, I am currently
writing the second. I’m on a roll!
When I’m not writing I enjoy reading, travel and cooking I’m passionate about animals
 and consider myself a bit of a Gin connoisseur.

Social media Links

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/donna.mullan.98

Twitter:  @DonnaHepburn66

Blog:  www.donna.wordpress.com


BOOKS
BY
Donna Hepburn


FLIP FLOPS, FIESTAS & FLAMECO
Synopsis
Flip Flops, Fiestas, and Flamenco is the first in a series of three books about two best friends, their lives, loves, and adventures after moving to a small village in the Andalusian hills.
Abby and Lou have been BFF’s since the first day at Uni. Despite being opposites in both looks and personality they were drawn to each other, sharing a flat, dreams and a love of animals.
Through the ensuing years despite heartache and divorce, they remain as close as ever.
Abby would be the first to admit her life needs an injection of fun. Middle-aged, divorced and slightly overweight, she’s a mother/general dogs-body to two lay-about sons, a pink-haired Amazonian on-off girlfriend and an incorrigible British Bulldog named Chester. Her lifelong dream of living in Spain’s glorious sunshine has been long forgotten or has it?
Lou was stuck in her own rut, never fully recovered from a tragedy in her past. A long list of online dating disasters had left her wondering if she will ever find love again. Her cool ice-maiden persona is shattered along with her cat’s eardrums when she wins £400,000 on an online bingo site.
Could this be the answer to both their prayers?
Flip-Flops packed, they embark on their adventure, but it isn’t all sun and sangria. Warring pets, new neighbours, cooking experiments, scary wildlife and an escapee Donkey named Santos combine to make it an unforgettable Summer.
Can their friendship survive or will the Mediterranean dream become a nightmare?


BUY LINKS:
http://geni.us/TBfi



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...