Wednesday 26 February 2020

50707421. sy475

Closer To You- Adam Croft-psychological thriller  
"What if your loved one wanted you dead?"
Sit down  and hold on for the ride! Grace lives on her own having split from her
fiance a while ago. She works as an event organiser and has just met Tom through
an online dating app. Her best friend Cath is deep in the throes of arranging her
wedding and it is Grace who is actually doing most of it, being such a good
organiser. Cath and Tom don’t hit it off, both seemingly being protective of Grace
in their own way. Someone wants the butterfly for themselves and knows what
Cath is really like. they won’t let her stand in their way of having Grace all to
themselves. Ooooh!!! I devoured this in a few hours- I couldn’t put it down. I
took to Grace and her situation and then the tension grew. OMG. I was on the
edge of my seat. Adam has a talent - one that through such brilliant writing puts
you on the edge of your seat and keeps you there. that slightly unsettled
feeling that you can;t shake off until you know what has happened.
A clever well thought out premise and and you can see- the sort of book I so
love to read. Brilliant doesn’t cover it. 
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter@nickisbookblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...