Wednesday 28 February 2018

35555798

Ottercombe bay- Bella Osbourne- 3*
Daisy is in Ottercombe bay to attend the funeral of her great Uncle.
She finds out that he has left her something in his will, however there are
strings attached. Daisy is a wanderer and doesn’t like to be tied down
having been travelling on and off since university. Will the bequest change
her and make her put down roots for once? I was really enjoying this…
and then it stopped. Just like someone had ripped out half of the book.
I felt had! I would happily have given this four stars but reduced to
three due to this. For me it’s OK to lead into a sequel, but this wasn’t
that way in my eyes. It was just getting going nicely and stopped.
Disappointing.
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...