Monday 16 July 2018



The Silent Sister- Shalini Boland 5*


Lizzy is receiving anonymous letters. Letters which are starting to get threatening.
Who could it be and why? To start with she wonders if it could be someone who
asked her out, despite her living with her boyfriend Joe. Whoever it is appears to
know alot about her- where she works and what she does. When there is an
accident that could have been far more serious she starts to think it could be
her sister Emma. A sister she rarely sees and who doesn’t speak to her, having
tried to steal Lizzies boyfriend years beforehand. I had my suspicions several
times, almost suspecting everyone in Lizzies life. Was I right? No! This is one of
those reads that keeps you in suspense the whole way through and although
you are expecting the twist when it comes (and again) I hadn’t seen what was
in front of my eyes. I’ll say not more other than a gripping, thrilling read which
kept me in it’s pages for the duration. Another brilliant read from Shalini.
You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...