Tuesday 30 May 2017

The Suicide Plan
The Suicide Plan Emma Clapperton- 4*

A man walks into a spiritualist church demanding help in front of a large audience. What happens next takes Patrick, the church leader on a journey to find out the truth about a boys death. I found this an interesting read and slightly disturbing, possibly about the spiritual side of it, but this did keep me turning the pages! Although I thought I could see what was coming, I still wasn’t totally sure of the perpetrator. A well written novella to keep you on the edge of your seat!

I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...