Friday 26 January 2018

37648267

Tell me I’m Wrong- Adam Croft-5*  


Riley loves football. He wants to play for Crystal Palace as he likes their kit.
One day after playing with his friends he is taking the path back home, being careful to
stay away from the water as his Mum has always told him to, when everything goes black.
Meanwhile, Megan is trying to bond with her baby Evie. Chris her husband likes fishing
and whilst doing so decides that he should do more to help.He has a secret but thinks
that no-one knows.  Chapters are written voiced by the different characters mostly
in the first person, which made me take to them quickly and easily. The chapters are
short and punchy which keeps the flow. There is of course a twist or two, one of which
I didn’t see coming and then…. I won’t give anything away other than to say an
excellent ending which for me is very important as so many are left on a cliff with no
real answers. A very well written engaging tale. This is my first book by Adam and it
won’t be my last,

For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...