Saturday 30 March 2019

43465865

No-one Ever has sex at a Wedding- Tracy Bloom- rom com
Braindead. Who on earth would you ever call that? Braindead is really Craig who is a
very loveable character however I could totally see by 4 chapters in why he had been
given this name many years before. I haven’t read the others in the series and so
didn’t know the background to this but I don’t believe it marred it in any way.
Braindead and Abby are getting married. Ben is the best man and his pregnant wife
Katy is the honorary mother of the groom as Craig lost his mother many years before
hand. The plot centres around various weddings and a speech that goes spectacularly
wrong. I would recommend this read for anyone of that age where weddings are a
plenty and young family are around. For the rest of us, I really got rather bored at
Katy “being 4 months pregnant and having to negotiate her way out of a chair” - at
4 months whilst others are running and swimming etc?? Ok so that’s my one small
 moan over. The rest of it was a fun, lighthearted read that left me with a smile.
I did like Braindead, despite everything he came across as a thoroughly nice bloke.
Think four wedding and a funeral without the last bit-although if someone’s
speech’s continue that could be the next in the series!
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...