Monday 19 March 2018




Murder by Fire- Faith Martin-4*
A lonely religious man is found dead in his garden in the middle of what looks like a bonfire.
Although many disagreed with his lifestyle and harsh words, there is no-one who disliked
him so much as to go as far as murder. What is going on? DI Hillary Greene and her team
are back in another wonderful tale. I feel that I almost know these people and really
wouldn’t be that surprised if I bumped into them in the street. They come across so well
with rounded characters and backgrounds that they live on the pages. Faith makes every
story page turnable with interesting plots and characters that you always know that
you are in for a comfortable read. Oh the end! I won’t spoil anything but I very much
look forward to the next in the series.
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...