Wednesday 21 March 2018


The Haunting of Hattie Hastings Part 2 - 3.5*

Hattie’s husband Gary is dead. And a ghost to boot. He is able to talk and appear
to her but not at will- it just seems to happen. He now has a new little friend ,
Marty who arrives with his toy Grump(love it!). Their spirit guide is Clarence
( remember It’s a Wonderful Life?). This is a wonderful, lighthearted quick read
to sit with a coffee and enjoy. For me, I wish it was one book rather than three
so that I could continue the enjoyment uninterrupted. Hattie is not done yet!
For more reviews please see my blog http://nickibookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

or follow me on Twitter @nickijmurphy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...